Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meet the Flock

So, our story starts with us..


Handsome fellow isn't he?  I thought so.  We decided to get hitched back in 2000.  Three years later, this little guy came along.

Parker
He is a smart one.  Good kid.  As a baby, he only cried for food.  Still does.  Since the first one was so easy, why not have one more??

Jack
He is my tough kid.  So many things going on in that little head.  Rotten ornery thoughts.  I love seeing what he will think of next.  He cried only when....well, all the time.  We then thought that these two blessings needed one more.

Isabella
Where do you start?  Diva.  Princess.  Ruler of the roost.  She was born with a head full of dark brown hair.  She had more hair bows before she was born, than most 2 year old!  She loves to dance and sing.

Now that you have meet my flock, I hope you come back.  You never know what will happen next around here.  






No comments:

Post a Comment